Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Playlist As Of Late

Image: here

So you've probably read this post about how crazy I have been driving myself with procrastination, forgetfulness and pre-mature senioritis (does that happen in sophomores?!) Whenever I get stressed out, music calms me down whether I am studying, taking a break for a run or just laying back in exhaustion in the dorm. I have put together a little playlist for myself to listen to--mostly when studying--to help my brain stay busy and keep it from going off and worrying about something else.

"This Year's Love" -David Gray
"John Wayne" -Little Green Cars
"Mermaid" -Train
"Royals" -Lorde
"Young Blood" -Birdy
"Come To Me" -Goo Goo Dolls
"Vienna" -Billy Joel

These are just a few of the songs that have been keeping me sane this past week. If there are a couple you haven't heard before I highly recommend giving them a listen! I have become admittedly obsessed with "This Year's Love" in the past 72 hours; it's just such a relaxing song!!

<3 Ashley

What helps you focus when you are stressed? What songs have you been listening to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...