- 20 chicken wings; split with tips discarded
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup red pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Bake wings fro 30 minutes in oven until cooked and crispy
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients
- When wings are baked, dip them in the sauce, shake off the excess and return them to the baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F and bake for another 15 minutes to set the sauce.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Chicken wings are my absolute favorite finger food. While messy, they are truly essential for a football party! Recipe can be found here
What are your favorite Super Bowl snacks?