Friday, January 18, 2013

TGIF Pins

Happy Friday! My day ended after my first Italian quiz, and I welcomed the weekend. Closing the night with my friends watching P.S. I Love You; it's chick-flick night! There isn't much to say as a close to the week that I did not really say in my decor post. So, without wasting anymore time I will present you with my pins of the week!

Fashion


Shoes


Accessories



Beauty


Home


Food


Travel


Humor


I hope everyone has a great weekend! Talk to you on Monday!!

<3 Ashley

Any fun plans for the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THOSE GREEN STRIPED SHOES!!! AHHHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! haha love the last two. I started following your blog :)

    Kathy
    http://kaydeeglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fashion outfit. It looks so effortlessly chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog on LC's forum and I can't wait to start reading more! Would you mind checking mine out at http://heybartenderhitmewithadouble.blogspot.com/? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I will definitely check yours out :)
      Hope you enjoy my blog!

      <3 Ashley

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...