If you are nominated and choose to accept, here are the steps you must follow:
- Tell 11 things about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you wish to nominate
- Nominate 11 bloggers (Remember: Under 200 followers!)
- Notify them that they have been nominated!
1) Still a major teeny-bopper (*NSync for life!)
2) I cannot go near a cup of black coffee; put some milk in it!
3) My goal in life is to be a magazine editor (published or online!)
4) I am a major in Communications also pursuing a certificate in public and professional writing.
5) I am semi-fluent in Spanish, and this semester I am attempting to learn Italian
6) My current celebrity crush would probably be Gerard Butler
7) I collect stationary
8) I sew and knit.
9) Currently laying the foundations for a potential business in selling bags (keep and eye out over the coming months.
10) I am a dog person.
11) My favorite time of the day is the evening.
11 Questions from All Time Clas-chic:
1) What is your favorite piece from your wardrobe now?
My white blazer!
2) Best book you've ever read?
I love "Waiter Rant" by Steve Dublanica. Basically the seedy underbelly of the restaurant industry. Very interesting; some strong language otherwise pretty funny.
3) Would you be able to live without music?
Physically yes. But it would be a pretty dull life, wouldn't it?
4) Do you like traveling?
I haven't done much of it. But I would love to do it! Can't wait for study abroad in Florence!
5) What's your favorite movie?
The Ugly Truth (a go-to movie for my friends and I)
6) What's your sweetest memory from your childhood?
In Pre-K a boy called my house and my dad answered the phone. He told my dad that I was pretty :)
7) Any beauty products you can't live without?
Moisturizer for sure! I also have one color nail polish (other than black and red!) that I can't live without; Tropical Blush from Elle
8) Do you have any pets?
One dog; a collie named Sammy :)
9) What's your favorite quote?
"Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress." -Coco Chanel
10) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
23. Graduated from college, and hopefully at the beginning of a long and beautiful career.
11) What's the most adventurous thing you have ever done.
Went to college and gained some independence.
11 Questions for My Nominees:
1. Who do you most admire?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up? Is this still the same?
3. What was your motivation to start blogging?
4. What is your 2013 New Year's resolution?
5. Flats or heels?
6. What is one thing you have to have on you at all times?
7. By the age of 50, what do you hope to have accomplished?
8. What is one of your biggest flaws?
9. Now what do you like most about yourself?
10. Writing or photography?
11. Whose life would you want to live for a day?
My 11 Nominees!
1. Girl Friday
2. Polished Perfectly
4. MC Squared
5. Lucie's Closet
6. Little Urban Sweetheart
7. History Beauty
8. Bella Lu Rosa
9. 306 Days Sydney
10. Tanja's Lookbook
11. Just, Simply, Hanny
Once again, thank you Lily for nominating me. I am honored that you considered my blog for this!