Thursday, November 14, 2013

"It's Like...Shoe Art!"


 Quick, everyone! What movie is title quote from?! ...P.S. I Love You! If you got it correct, I'm sorry but I have nothing to offer you except a virtual pat on the back and my approval. If there's one thing I love in this world (beside that movie, of course!) it's shoes. If you were to ask anyone who has seen the inside of my closet they would probably tell you that I have way too many; I, however, would say that I can always use more shoes! But that's just me...


ShoeDIVA Boutique recently launched here in Pittsburgh and I already have the website in my bookmarks. From what I have seen, one thing you can expect from this brand is one-of-a-kind designs. If I plan to make a statement, I typically do so with accessories and these shoes will definitely help to make a statement. ShoeDIVA was founded by Janelle Cutler who has stated that her own shoe fetish and sense of style makes her qualified to offer quality and one-of-a-kind shoes to the divas in this world; who can argue with that logic?! In the future, she hopes to take ShoeDIVA from an online shopping experience to storefront.


For those of you in the Pittsburgh area, on Sunday November 24 there will be a launch party hosted at Windy's Boutique in the SouthSide area (one of my favorites in Pittsburgh!) from 2-6pm. You can go ahead and browse the website for shoes and other small accessories here.

<3 Ashley

What are your favorite kinds of shoes to wear? See anything on the site that you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...