Monday, March 31, 2014

30 Days of Journaling

Image: here

Well we're finally coming up on April which means that the semester is at last winding down and sophomore year is about a month away from ending (cue the violins!) There's still so many things that my friends and I want to do and so many places that we still want to go. We only have about three weekends left before finals which is sending us all into panic mode. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

Anyway, in my internet reading this past week I came across this post on The Everygirl. I thought it was a great idea to challenge myself to journal everyday this month. I do keep a journal, but recently it has been a place to let my frustrations out. However, this month I am going to journal a little differently. I am going to write everyday no matter what happened; the good and the bad. I will be starting it off on a good note because tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s?!?! What?! Dresses and heels are coming out people!

<3 Ashley

Do you keep a journal? Will you do this 30 day challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...