Monday, August 27, 2012

The First Day

The day finally came! My first day of college classes. 

The one thing that ran through my mind early this morning? What in the world am I going to wear?! I am notorious for not planning my outfits the night prior. It just never happens. So this morning I went through two different outfits back and forth and finally made my decision. Here it is; the result of a solid 45 minutes of indecisive-ness :)


I always love this cami/cardi combo. The cardigan is also super light, making it really wearable even in late August.


Pretty sure I am on the verge of wearing these shoes out! 


Of course I have to have a massive ring to pull the outfit together...it's like my thing.


And a lovely top knot. 

With how hot it has been in Pittsburgh lately, shorts and dresses seem like they might be my friends for awhile. I cannot wait, however, to throw on jeans, sweaters and boots. I am a sucker for autumn. 

<3 Ashley

What was your first day of school outfit?

7 comments:

  1. following your blog.
    visit and follow mine.

    xo

    iamelizabethmartz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done! I love your blog by the way!
    Thank you so much for the follow :D

    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ring. I guess owls are very in this autumn. I have bought a nice owl bracelet during my vacation in croatia ;)

    nice blog.

    -Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely obsessed with owls :) And large rings. I buy all of them when I go to Ocean City, MD. There is a street there way at the end of the boardwalk that I just discovered one day. This store has a great 3 for $10 deal. So naturally a collection has started to take shape.

    Thank you so much for following and for your comment!
    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bun... so in ! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there :)
    Thank you for following, I will definitely follow back! And I love your ring :)

    xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...