Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Pinning!

Another week gone. I can't say I am too upset to see this one go though. Tomorrow I will be up bright and early for the Pittsburgh Make a Difference Day event. For about 5 hours I will be joining the rest of the university community in one of various volunteer opportunities (I have yet to find out what my floor is doing!)

This week has equal parts stressful and relaxing. Plenty of pinning has been done, and here I present some of my favorites to you!

Fashion


Shoes


Accessories


Beauty


Home


Food


Travel


Humor


I hope that you have enjoyed this weeks pins. Just as a side note, the one food pin is a pumpkin pie dip that I thought you might enjoy. Perhaps it could be an addition to your holiday spread this year! Click here for the recipe! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...