Friday, October 5, 2012

This Week's Pins

TGIF, huh?

It's been quite a week of ups and downs and let me tell you, I am very glad that it is over. Tomorrow I have family visiting me which makes up for the fact that I will not be going home for fall break these next 3 days. I know that this is a day late (busy!) but without further ado...here are my pins of the week!

Fashion


 Shoes


Accessories


Food


Home


Travel


Humor


There you go! Don't forget to follow me on pinterest to see everything else that does not quite make it to "Pin of the Week!" Enjoy your weekends and I swear I will get better with this whole blogging more often thing. :)

<3 Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Great blog!

    Let's follow each other on my google connect and Bloglovin!

    myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    xo,
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done! <3 Love your blog

    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, I found you through LC website...love the "weeks pins"
    come visit me
    Hope to hear from you!
    Rosalyn
    http://www.just2fancy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rosalyn,

    I followed your blog and interest :)
    I love the outfit in your most recent post. I wish I had more red in my wardrobe. It's my favorite color. Just can't find anything I look right in yet!

    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...