Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pinterest Works Out!


Hello all! It's Thursday and I can practically taste the weekend. It's been a busy 48 hours for me, but also a good 48 hours. I can feel myself catching up on all of my classes and am starting to feel more comfortable and less hectic. I am even finding longer stretches where I can work on this blog or even read a book that isn't for an essay I am writing. Also good, my roommate and I are beginning to get along again...or at least we are talking. That's a start! We did some bonding over re-arranging the dorm. The biggest re-arrangment was bunking our beds. Yes, you heard it here: we have bunk beds and I am sitting pretty on the bottom bunk. Other smaller changes were made, I will be sure to post some pictures later today after class and a late lunch date.

I won't talk for much longer, just wanted to share my ideas for the day. As you well know by now, one of my changes for the year was to venture to the gym more. I do still go to the gym, but there are days when I really don't feel motivated to walk to the gym, but I still want to work out. That is when I turned to my best friend, Pinterest. Recently I have been finding some easy, at-home workouts that do not require any equipment (considering I don't actually have any!) I am going to be creating a new board on my Pinterest for any workouts that I find. Maybe you can follow and find one that caters to you!

<3 Ashley

Do you prefer going to the gym or at-home workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...