Friday, February 22, 2013

TGIF Pins

Happy Friday, everyone!

We've made it through yet another week intact. We are also that much closer to the end of February; where does the time go?! I have a fun, yet not overloaded weekend planned. My floor is going to the conservatory tomorrow. I have already been there a couple of times but I love it. The plants are gorgeous. Then Sunday I am...watching the OSCARS! Can't wait; do any of you have your predictions for winners? Anyway, that's my weekend and here are the week's pins:

Fashion


Shoes


Accessories


Beauty


Home


Food


Travel


Humor


Have a great weekend! 

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I hope you can enjoy it to the fullest! Love the inspo :D

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...