Friday, March 1, 2013

TGIF Pins


Thank God it's Friday! Am I right? I just feel like this week was so busy. I think literally all of my assignments for the week were due on Wednesday. I am seriously wiped. Luckily my physical anthropology recitation is canceled today, so I just have my Italian class at 1. I am definitely welcoming this weekend with open arms.

Also this week, the bunk bed period ended. Yep...that didn't last long did it? The furniture is pretty much back to where it was before. I raised my bed just a little higher - it's a little change since my bed has been in this position the entire year! I won't complain though, I understand how annoying it was for her to climb up and down to get in and out of bed constantly. Anyway, here are my pins of the week! Enjoy :)

Fashion


Shoes


Accessories


Beauty


Home


Food


Travel


Humor


Have a great weekend!!

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Love these pins! Makes us want to go to that beach for about a month or so! :-) It has been a long week! Thanks so much for stopping by our blog and entering the Tiffany giveaway!
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...