Monday, March 25, 2013

Time Management


Well that was a dramatic weekend! I will not go into details, but I will say that you could cut the tension on Floor 8 with a knife. Last night was a little shaky. But we are all trying to get over it and move forward, and hopefully all of us are able to do so. Other than that, my weekend was very relaxed and enjoyable. I took a solo trip to the museum and spent the better part of 3 hours walking around. While I love art and architecture, I was excited to walk through the dinosaur exhibit. It's the little boy in me, I guess!

This relaxed weekend is the reason for this post. Picture this: me enjoying a blissful, beautiful weekend. Now, picture this: me up at 1 AM frantically finishing the work that I had put off. Not fun! But unfortunately, this has been the scene for a good part of the semester. My time management skills are horrific. Monday mornings have become incredibly torturous for me and the day is absolutely frantic since I have three classes and, more than likely, have not finished my assignments.

So my question for you is...

How do you manage your time? What motivates you to actually finish the work before the fun?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...