As spring has shown itself to be in full bloom here--the tulips outside of the student union are so pretty--I have decided to share just a few of my favorite things about spring with you all.
1. The Sun: I feel like spring just isn't spring without it! Especially in Pittsburgh I don't think I have seen the sun since the beginning of winter. I love how warm it is.
2. Dresses: While I am wearing a pair of shorts as I type this (outside!!) dresses are so characteristic of spring for me. I love all of the bright colors and florals that have been popping up.
3. Long walks: Long evening strolls with the girls is what is getting me through finals week. It is so great to take some time and stroll around the trails and talk for a bit to really unwind.
4. Picnics: I love grabbing some blankets and lunch-to-go and setting up camp in the park or in front of the museum. It is certainly a change of scenery from the dining hall!
5. Smiles!: I just look happier in the spring when I am not trying to combat the cold and hurry inside.
What are your favorite things about spring?