Monday, August 5, 2013

Dorm Wishlist


Since August has begun my roomie and I are now text each other back and forth with ideas and requests for our room design. We are trying to be as thrifty as we can, reusing what we had in our rooms last year and looking online for inexpensive products. This year we are also shopping for our own private bathroom (definitely a perk!) Even though I am maintaining what I already own for the dorm, that hasn't stopped me from scouring Pinterest for inspiration and ideas. Don't even get me started on what I've seen when I physically go into a store. Last Friday I went shopping and going into JCPenney may have been a mistake on my part...I happened to walk into Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler in the home department and I WANT IT ALL! In the display above I have two products from the collection--the pillow and bookends--that I kept picking up but ultimately decided I could not afford. My wishlist will no doubt increase through this month, above is just a few things that have caught my eye.

<3 Ashley

What products would you like to have in your dorm/apartment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...