Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Morning Rush


I can honestly say that I woke up with morning (without an alarm!) at 8 AM. What?! I was beyond tired last night that I fell asleep at around midnight. That is the earliest I've fallen asleep since summer. Anyway, I am sitting here in bed reading articles and writing this post at an incredibly leisurely pace since I don't actually need to start getting ready for another half hour. This is the first time in a long time that I have been able to slowly drink a cup of coffee and eat some Cheerios. This got me to thinking about my nasty breakfast habit that I always seem to form when school is at its busiest.

Somehow I have been successful in reasoning that since my breakfast is usually so small, I really am not going to be at a loss without it. The thing is, I am not the only one here that has been known to skip this ever so important meal! I have 5 1/2 weeks of school left and so I am going to make this promise to myself: Instead of staying in bed in the morning when my alarm goes off, I am going to get up and go through my routine early so that I can make my coffee and get some nourishment from a bowl of cereal or even a piece of fruit!

<3 Ashley

Have you been known to skip breakfast? What is your quick, go-to breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...