Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Book Club: French Women Don't Get Fat

Image: here

When I sold my algebra textbook on Amazon I got about $30 in site credit. Naturally, I blew that away in 10 minutes with five books that have been sitting on my wishlist forever. Needless to say, I have a much more full looking Kindle now.

The first book that I decided to dive into was "French Women Don't Get Fat" by Mireille Guiliano. The book basically details the differences between the French and American diets and explains where the fault in the American diet is: portions. There is indeed such a thing as too much of a good thing. Guiliano provides tips she learned growing up and during her own weight struggles after studying abroad in America. I found the information interesting and helpful and certainly attainable. These really aren't drastic changes, one just needs to be willing to make changes and trade up to quality. I definitely recommend giving this book a read! Maybe like me, you will be inspired to make even a small change to how you look at food and how you shop for it!

<3 Ashley

Have you/will you read "French Women Don't Get Fat"? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...