Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NYFW: Day 6

Hello there :)

Today was Day 6 in the series of fashion shows in New York City. Sad that it is drawing to a close, but hey, off to London next! Hopefully those shows will also be broadcast on YouTube (calculating the time difference!)

Anyway, unfortunately I was very in and out of todays shows due to the fact that I do not want to flunk out of school right away. So I did have to devote sometime to reading and essay writing. But now that all of that is out of the way I can let you know my thoughts on what I did see, supplemented with information about the other shows from my trust friend, Google.

The only shows I actually did see today were Tory Burch and Badgley Mischka. In no way did they disappoint! I absolutely loved Tory's looks. I love the fact that they were very bright and feminine and the skirts were at a very ladylike length. It was altogether a very pretty line. A lot of prints that she mixed were interesting but in a good way. :) I was in love with this look the minute the model hit the runway. I do not even know why! Usually I steer clear of yellow (not my color!)


Next up was Badgley Mischka. Boy was I salivating from the moment the lights went up. Pictured below is the final look from the runway show today. I love the color! It's kind of a grapefruit color. I love the detailing with the glittery/metallic accents. It was definitely a very good choice to end the show.


While I did not get to see them, from the pictures I have seen, Vera Wang and Jenny Packham also delivered great shows. I have seen a lot of the metallic detailing in the Packham looks. I love the colors that I am seeing from Vera as well. Get ready for tomorrow. Surely I will be buzzing after watching Michael Kors and Rachel Zoe's lines making their way down the runway.

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...