Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weekly Pins

Another week gone by. My first college exam has passed. Should I be delighted or concerned that I finished it in a solid 20 minutes? I suppose we shall find out within the next week. Anyway, I have successfully caught up on my pinning after spending most of my week in the library with my nose buried in textbooks, up to my ears in notes on the American Revolution. It is with pride I present to you this week's pins.

Fashion


Shoes


Beauty


Food


Home


Travel


Humor


Well there you have it. Another week of pins. Notice how I threw in some Halloween pins. :) September is quickly drawing to a close and soon the holidays will be upon us. We will start making plans to rush home to our families and making up our Christmas lists and scrambling to grab a hold of a job for the holidays. Enjoy your Friday, everyone!

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I recently discovered your blog and I really like it! Also, I have a couple friends who go to Pitt!! I followed your blog and I hope that you will check my fashion and personal style blog out, and if you like it, I hope you will follow!

    http://bellalurosa.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa!
    Thanks for following All That Glitters. I have followed your blog (love the sunglasses btw!) It's cool that you know some people here at Pitt. Maybe I have passed by them on my way to class :)

    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...