Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pins o' the Week

I am so sorry that I did not update last night about the final day of fashion week. I ended up being very busy. I may be able to squeeze in a blog about it later today. I honestly all depends on how much comes up tonight. I did, however, want to make sure that I posted my weekly pins. Can't fall out of a budding tradition, can we? So here they are; my pins o' the week!

Fashion


Beauty


Food


Home


Shoes


Accessories


Travel


Humor


There you have it! This week's pins. My favorite is the elephant ring. It calls back a bit to the cat ring that I put in my first entry Favorite Pins. I also love the pilgrim hat cookies. I will definitely give these a try for Thanksgiving; there are usually kids a Thanksgiving dinner anyway so it will be a really cool idea for them. 

Don't forget to follow my boards here!

<3Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...