Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Four Favorites: Holiday Wishlist



This week I am very excited to be co-hosting one of my favorite link-ups to participate in: Four Favorites! This link-up is hosted by Ashlyn of Let It Be Beautiful and Kristin of Fancy Things. This week's theme is your holiday wishlist. These are a few of the things I have been pining for the most since the gift giving season began:

iPhone case: Recently one of my favorite sites, The Everygirl, opened their online store with just a few affordable little gifts just in time for Christmas! One of my favorites is this iPhone case (available for the 4/4S/5/5S) with a wonderful quote!

SS Print: I am very open with the fact that I am a huge fan of Stephanie Sterjovski's lovely prints. One in particular that I can see perched on my wall is this beautiful ombré pink one with an Audrey Hepburn quote--I'm also a huge Audrey fan!

Twirl by Kate Spade: We sold this fragrance at work last year and every time I would work in the beauty department I would stop by this bottle and spritz a little on. I'm obsessed with it! 

Vinyl: One of the big things I asked for this year was a record player which has been confirmed. I currently only have one record (the My Fair Lady soundtrack) and would love some more to go along with my new player!

<3 Ashley

What's on your wishlist this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...