Monday, December 2, 2013

It's December

Image: here

Words cannot describe how happy I am to see December again! I love the holiday season so much. Thanksgiving was wonderful; it was great to see family and some friends over the break and of course the dinner wasn't half bad either! Then I went out for Black Friday at midnight WITHOUT a pre-shopping nap and didn't physically harm someone like I thought I would. Instead I did a majority of my Christmas shopping. I got gifts for my brother, one of my good friends and the person on my floor that I picked for Secret Santa (and that gift's a good one!)

Now I'm back to school and ready to buckle down for finals week before I get to go home again in two weeks. Of course with the long break comes work. I cannot say I'm looking forward to that little bit, but you gotta do what you gotta do. But before I even start thinking about the highs and lows of Christmas...I need to get through finals!

<3 Ashley

How was your Thanksgiving? What are you looking forward to in December?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...