Monday, February 24, 2014

A Little Disconnect

The view of downtown from the Monongahela Incline this weekend.

Peek-a-boo! I really do apologize that I have so many of these silent periods anymore. For some reason it has been so difficult for me to get organized and get my thoughts together. But I'm working on it, I promise! It is not entirely a bad thing though. Through the past week I have been generally inactive on most of my social media. I mean, it helps that I have had reading and assignments galore for classes. What I'm saying is, it's been a nice little period of disconnect for me. I've been trying to look at my phone less and enjoy my quiet, down time and take some more time to experience the world around me. This past weekend I got the chance to get off campus and spend an evening (dinner included!) downtown. It was definitely well-deserved, I think, after all of the stress I have experienced lately. I didn't get the position on campus that I interviewed for; however, I'm over that now...there are other opportunities to get involved! I have also been blazing through my most recent read, "Where'd You Go, Bernadette?" so expect a new Book Club post soon! Hopefully, I can back on the blogging horse again. But please be patient with me. :)

<3 Ashley

How have you been lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...