Monday, February 3, 2014

Love Is In The Details


I have decided to give myself a little bit of a challenge this month--this is also an attempt to shake things up to make getting dressed to go out into the cold a little more exciting. Everyday during the month of February I am going to try to incorporate some kind of pink or red into the day's outfit. I am just that cute. Kicking off this challenge during this month of love is my favorite scarf; I picked this up a few years ago in Little Italy during my first trip to NYC. I did notice that I don't have many pink or red pieces so this may be a little difficult for me, but it will also force me to be a little more creative. In other words...challenge accepted!

<3 Ashley

Join me in this fun little challenge? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...