Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Monster Named Procrastination

Image: here

So that ugly thing that people refer to as procrastination reared its ugly head recently. I made this swell New Year's resolution to be the best me that I can be and that included staying on top of all my school work and not slacking off. Fast forward to last night and I am trying to bust out this essay for history that is due...today. Why exactly do I do this to myself? Does anyone have the answer because I certainly don't! I really need to get my study habits in check like a week ago. I really cannot slack off anymore especially this weekend because I have an exam on Monday AND I'm giving my first speech in public speaking. Yikes! Wish me luck!

<3 Ashley

What do you do to fight off procrastination?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...