Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Little Ray of Sunshine

Image: here

I think we can all agree that the sun has been fairly M.I.A. through this winter (at least it has been in Pittsburgh!) We did get a little glimpse of it thought this weekend with some nice temperatures as well. Alas, yesterday I woke up and saw snowflakes falling--curse you, Father Winter! But I did get a little sunshine in my day; however, it wasn't the natural sun that we are all craving.


ATG and I were nominated for the Sunshine Award by the lovely ladies over at The Attic! I love awards like these because they are given to bloggers by their blogging peers. I am beyond thrilled that they considered my blog when they were coming up with their nominee list.

So here are the specifics of the Sunshine Award:
1) Display the award on your ever deserving blog
2) Say "thank you" to the wonderful person to have nominated you
3) Give us 10 interesting things about yourself
4) Nominate some of your favorite blogs
5) Link to those blogs in your post and let them know that you've nominated them!

10 Things about Ashley (you may or may not find them interesting...)

- I'm an ISFJ (that's Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging) as determined by the Myers-Briggs personality test. I actually find this to be super accurate for me personally.
- I still harbor dreams of being a princess at Disney World. Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty are my personal preferences.
- I'm super interested in history. It is currently my minor and I'm considering making it my second major.
- My favorite color is gold. I didn't really think this was interesting before, but my friends pointed out to me that I am the only person they know that has named gold as a favorite.
- I'm not a huge Beyonce fan. Are you still breathing? Haha! My friends can't even deal with me when I say this...but it's true.
- My favorite Girl Scout cookie is the Samoa (or if you're like me you still refer to them as Caramel DeLights)
- I thoroughly enjoy watching black and white movies. There's just something glamorous and simple about them compared to today's movies.
- I'm still holding my breath for an NSYNC reunion tour. It's gonna happen right?
- I used to play baseball and that was the only team sport I have ever played. I'm not a hugely athletic person but sometimes I still like to grab a glove and go outside to toss the ball around.
- I love to cook! We are all thrilled because next year we are getting an apartment style dorm with a kitchen. We even have a Pinterest board devoted to recipes we want to try!

Next step, nominate some blogs! There are so many out there that I read daily, but I will only list a few because let's be honest, this list could go on for days!

My nominees (check them out!):

Mel's Corner
Petitgraphie
PattyGraceKelly
Momentary Lapse of Reality
Pretty. Random. Things.

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...