Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'll Tumblr For Ya

Image: here

About 2 years ago I created a Tumblr account (like everyone else) and was fairly active on it, though no where near my activity on Pinterest! I didn't last too long on Tumblr though. I didn't really know what to do with it. I just kinda reblogged pretty pictures and didn't look back on them. Then this year my roommate told me about how she is a religious user of the site and uses it as her online diary reblogging inspirational quotes and pictures often reflecting her mood and what is going on in her life. I thought this was an interesting way to use the site. So I've decided to give it another go! I've started back up on Tumblr again, though I'm still not as consistent with posting. It is kind of therapeutic to go on a quote posting spree and then go back through and see some great words to live by. 

<3 Ashley

Do you use Tumblr? What do you use it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...