Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Four Favorites: Black Out

Bag || Vest || Sweater || Flats

Ooh is it the weekend yet? I am ready for at least one relaxing day! However, Halloween is tomorrow so there is some excitement during the week. Seriously...this is like an early Christmas for me; I love Halloween! With this spooky day coming up, this week's Four Favorites link-up seems fairly appropriate: favorite black items. I really don't think there are any cuter items out there than the ones I have selected above. Like that bag? The bow is adorable, right?! And the ghost sweater--who doesn't love ghost sweaters?! Anyway, I am going to keep this one short today due to my continued excess of class readings. Enjoy your night and I hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!
<3 Ashley

What are your Halloween plans? 

Want to share your four favorites? Join the weekly linkup hosted by Let It Be Beautiful and Fancy Things. Click the button below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...