Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Halloweekend

Dressed up for bingo night!

Halloween has come and gone and now it's November! Can we talk about the fact that we are already winding down 2013?! Time seems to be flying lately and I would love nothing more than have it slow down a bit. This week I'm already picking my classes for next semester (one of which I'm already waitlisted for...I won't express my frustration over this!)

Anyway this was a very fun Halloweekend--though I know some people who had more "eventful" ones haha! If you've been reading awhile you'll know that I'm not much of a party girl so I did not partake in those festivities. I did, however, make it to Haunted Holland this year where they were successful in scaring me. Saturday night I was working a Halloween event; bingo and a costume contest where I was able to don my own costume! This year I went as Marilyn Monroe in The Seven Year Itch. It was definitely a great weekend to be had!

<3 Ashley

What did you do for Halloween? Costumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...