Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Four Favorites + A Beautiful Day



Happy Hump Day everybody! The weather in Pittsburgh today is the stuff of legend--seriously it is GORGEOUS outside. Honestly I think the sun and warmth are responsible for my good attitude; I have an exam today...I should not be this peppy! Anyway, we're halfway through the week which means it's time to link up with Let It Be Beautiful and Fancy Things for Four Favorites! This week is random favorites. Here are a few of the things that have caught my eye in the past few weeks. 

- I don't think there is anyone who doesn't love Stephanie Sterjovski's prints. I love this one from her holiday collection. Also just made available are prints done with Glitter Guide which I already love as well!
- The door hanger says it all. This applies to my entire semester: if I could be in Paris rather than in class that would be ideal.
- This Burberry umbrella is definitely out of my budget, but that doesn't mean I can't stare at it online for hours. Burberry + leopard = wonderful!
- Fall is here which means my nails are going deep: blues, reds and greens. Bordeaux is my favorite nail color to wear in the fall!

I hope you all have a lovely day!

<3 Ashley

What are you loving this week? Join the link up by click on the button below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...