Friday, November 15, 2013

TGIF Pins

How long has it been since you saw a TGIF Pins post pop up in your blog feed? Far too long is what I think! This semester has been so much busier than I ever anticipated--can we talk about the fact that I seem to have developed a social life? Groundbreaking... But things are winding down since Thanksgiving break is approaching. Yesterday was my last exam before the break and the only big thing I have left before then is a paper which isn't due until the day we leave. This weekend is also the last Pitt home game that I will be attending. The scheduling masterminds did schedule a game over the Thanksgiving break against Miami, but who's really going to go to that?! Hopefully this weekend we can come through like we did last weekend against Notre Dame (excitement that I am STILL trying to come down from!)

But you probably don't want to hear about football. After weeks on hiatus, TGIF Pins is back! Here are my favorite pins from the past week!

Fashion

Shoes

Accessories

Beauty

Home

Food

Travel

Humor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...