Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Little Holiday Spirit

Image: here

It's November 19 and I am officially in the holiday mood. Next week is Thanksgiving and I am so excited to go home and see all my friends and family. I'm pretty sure I've been booked everyday of the week! Usually I don't get too celebratory until Thanksgiving is actually upon us, but I think the excitement I am feeling this year about just going home has sparked an early enthusiasm in me. I mean...I'm listening the Pandora Christmas station as I type this. All I need is the week to move just a little bit faster so that I can get to the holiday festivities on the other side!

<3 Ashley

Are you excited for the holidays? Have you gotten in the spirit yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...