Thursday, December 19, 2013

Some Closure

Image: here

If you've been following along with me throughout this fall semester you will recall how many times I have stressed out and have been completely wiped. This was definitely a difficult and mentally taxing semester for me. Finals week nearly destroyed me--I actually fell asleep in the lounge on Friday while I was studying for my algebra final. Thank God for the fantastic guys on the floor who woke me up in time for the exam! Overall, I had felt that I did average on the exams and was not too sure that I was going to be closing out the semester on a high note.

This morning I finally got a look at my final fall semester grades. Overall, they were okay. I did manage and A+ in one class, Bs in two classes, and the other two classes were Cs. Algebra and psychology definitely were not the kindest to me. But at least their over, right? That's my feeling right now...I'm upset that I wasn't able to do better but at the same time I am so relieved that it is all over and I am getting ready to take on a new semester with a few more classes more focused on my major, minor and certificate--and just a couple gen. eds.

<3 Ashley

Are you finding closure as the year is winding down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...