Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Little More Positivity

Photo: here
Good morning everybody! 

Once again we find ourselves waking up to Wednesday and seeing another weekend on the horizon. The purpose of today's post is my attitude as of late. I think I've been really negative and maybe a little lazy and grouchy these past few weeks. I've been thinking a lot about work lately since some changes occurred that stressed me out a little bit. The thing is...it shouldn't be stressing me out. I'm the kind of person that let's something worry them and then continues to worry about it. I have a constant lump in my throat. 

But I have decided that this summer is only going to get more and more miserable if I keep up this frame of mind. So here's what I am going to do: since writing comes easier than talking to me I am going to start journaling again. Anytime I feel overwhelmed or worried about something I am going to write it down, close the book and leave it at that. I am going to wake up every morning and remember that it's a new day and yesterday's issues are not my problem today. I'm also going to make the most of the summer and find motivation to do more and make more plans (albeit evening plans but still...)

How do you keep a positive attitude?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...