Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Vintage

I hope everyone had a relaxing and fun weekend. It was quite hot here and aside from going to work, I was not very willing to step outside of the house. After work on Saturday we went to lunch in Carlisle and ended up walking down the street. After hitting a cool candy shop (Pop Rocks galore!) my mother and I stepped into a vintage shop called Miss Ruth's Time Bomb and had some fun browsing through some old fashioned duds.

After all of that browsing, this moment happened:



That's right, I discovered this tan '60s jumpsuit and decided to try it on just for kicks. I didn't actually think I would be able to pull off the look, but I was very excited to find that it was for the most part a perfect fit. Although my mother fully supported the purchase of this garment, I couldn't bring myself to buy it. With no idea what kind of shoes to wear with the suit I wasn't prepared to commit to it.

How was your weekend? 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...