Friday, June 28, 2013

TGIF Pins

Finally...FRIDAY! This week has been just a little bit stressful for me (remember when I told you I worry about everything?) But it's over, I'm still alive and everything is okay. This weekend looks like a pretty laidback one for me; hopefully I will be seeing some family this weekend and Sunday we are going to a picnic/party. Not too much is going on since my brother works all weekend--the kid's first job! I am going to close out the week with a positive and upbeat day at work and these lovely pins for you. The food has my mouth watering; Tuesday was National Chocolate Eclair Day so those have been on my mind, and how delicious does that peach and balsamic pizza look! Very summer-y. :) Enjoy!

Fashion

Shoes

Accessories

Beauty

Home

Food

Travel

Humor

Have a great weekend!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...