Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Photo: here
Here we are...the last official day of spring. Tomorrow summer starts and I've started thinking about all of the fun things I have planned for this summer (aside from working, right?)

July 4th is right around the corner and an outdoor BBQ with fireworks is always fun--but I will probably end up working at some point during the day. My birthday is also coming up in July and I will be turning 19; not that there is anything particularly special about that age. Then we are taking a week long trip to the beach which I couldn't be more excited for. A whole week of being lazy and carefree will be greatly welcomed. Then in August my friend and I are going to see Matchbox Twenty and the Goo Goo Dolls in Hershey! I also have tentative plans with friends to take a day trip to the Jersey shore and have a weekend together before going back to school.

What fun plans do you have for the summer?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...