Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Summer Uniform


1 || 2 || 3

So I feel like we really have jumped right into summer. It gets hotter and hotter everyday! I need to find some appropriate dresses to wear to work because I am dying in my pants! It seems that all I wear this summer is for work and there is hardly time for me to break out my cute summer threads. During this time of year I love to wear dresses (and skirts...but I'm talking dresses here!) I have not really had a chance to go shopping but I have gotten in some browsing time. I have found three styles that I really like and want to try more of this summer: floral maxi dresses, neon dresses and high-low dresses. 

What dress styles do you tend to wear more often?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...