Friday, May 31, 2013

Fashion: Cannes Film Festival

Natalie Wood at the 1962 festival. Photo: here
Yes, yes, yes...I know I am kind of late on this one. Between work and think about the posts assigned to the 30 Day Blogging Challenge I didn't have too much room to sit down and give a list of some of my favorite looks from the festival. Here are my top 3 picks (no particular order...I'm that lazy.)

Photo: here
Emma Watson: Emma looked stunning in this Chanel dress at the premiere of her new film 'The Bling Ring.' Pretty much anything this girl wears, I will adore. Her style is so simple and never feels over the top or like it's too much. Black and white also seemed to be a trend on the red carpets at the festival this year.

Photo: here
Jessica Biel: I loved this Marchesa dress and I love how cute the shape is on her. The necklace is pretty killer as well!

Photo: here
Freida Pinto: I love the color of this Gucci dress; it looks great on her. With the belt I think that it has a kind of Grecian feel to it that I like. 

Who wore your favorite looks from the Cannes Film Festival this year?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...