Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 21: Favorite Posts

Day 21: List your 5 favorite posts on your blog.

I have written about a lot over the past year on this blog, and today is the day that I get to highlight some of my favorites for you!

1. Reflections: Freshman Year 
I loved all of the feedback I got on this post! This was by far my most popular piece that I've written all year. Whenever I reach something that I consider to be a milestone I like to take a breather and think about how far I've come, how I have changed, and what I need to work on.

2. Shopping Tips: Too Expensive?
This post was the result of a shopping trip and personal experience. I find it's always best to write what you know, and I love sharing tips that I have found to be successful (at least in the situations I have used them in!)

3. Spring Inspired
I believe this was written when it was still quite cold in Pittsburgh; there may have even been snow on the ground! I don't do many styling posts but I thought it would be nice to get a little glimpse of spring and what was coming. It was a hopeful post!

4. Some Down Time
I am a big supporter of what I refer to as sanity time. This post was written during a point when it was cold out, everyone else was in a late class, and I had no work to do. What a beautiful time!

5. The Final Countdown
This was written during finals week at the end of the fall semester. That is the time where, if you haven't learned yet, you learn how you study. This post was just as list of things that I found helpful for me.

What kind of posts are you interested in? (Consider this feedback! I will use it for the upcoming year!) 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...