Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3: Madam President

Photo here
I must admit that I feel quite spoiled by all of this time off that I've allowed myself to have. I gave myself two weeks between the end of school and the start of summer work. Hey! If you have the opportunity to take a break, wouldn't you take it? But two weeks is certainly moving faster than I would like it to. I am going to miss the late rising, enjoying reading outside all afternoon and the overall relaxation. The real world awaits! 

But the real world can wait just a little bit longer. Today's blogging challenge prompt requires some imagination and is one that we've all thought about at one time or another: If you could be president for the day what would you do?

Currently, I find this to be a difficult question because I don't want to be president. I've seen the job that guy has to do and let me tell you, he can keep it! That's a job where no matter what decision you make, thousands will love you and thousands will absolutely abhor you. However, if you had asked this question to my 8 year old self you would have gotten a much different and more comical answer. If 8 year old Ashley could be president for a day she would destroy all of the boys, there would only be 3 days of school in a week and Aaron Carter would First Man (?) Aren't we glad I wasn't voted into office? Haha!

So now I shall ask you,

What would you do as president for a day?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...