Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 25: The Worst

Photo: here

Day 25: What are some of your least favorite qualities that you have?

While I consider myself to be very comfortable and happy with who I am, unfortunately I am one of those people who can easily list my least favorite things about myself. At the same time, I don't exactly think that's a bad thing. It's even further proof that no one is perfect. If we were perfect we would have nothing to doubt or pick at. It's just our nature.

I hate how shy I am when meeting new people. I wish I was more outgoing.

I doubt myself a lot. I wish I was more adventurous.

Lack of motivation. Maybe I just haven't found my passion yet.

What are a few things that bother you about yourself? (don't worry! Tomorrow will be more positive, I promise!)

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...