Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 13: Oh Boy!

Finally! I have been waiting for this kind of topic forever. I feel like in some way or another we all appreciate this one. Let's talk about the fellas! Day 13 is: List your 5 celebrity crushes. I find that 'crush' sounds a little too middle school for me, but...well it works. I am not going to say much; pictures are worth a thousands words after all, right?

Bradley Cooper

Gerard Butler

Chris Evans

Robert Downey Jr.

Ryan Gosling

There it is (in no particular order!) my very important list of attractive males. Enjoy, stare on, take you're time...you're welcome. ;P

Who are your top 5 celebrity 'crushes'? (That word still bothers me...any other words we can use?)

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...