Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 10: Memories

This picture is not from that birthday...but I couldn't find those pictures. I thought this was cute and sassy though ;)

There is nothing I find harder than describing to someone my favorite, scariest, most exciting or most embarrassing memories. However, I am well equipped to regale someone with my earliest memory. That's just what the prompt for Day 10 happens to be: What is your earliest memory?

Easy enough, it's my second birthday! I remember literally nothing prior to that and to be honest I only remember two scenes from the day. I remember waking up in the morning and walking into the dining and seeing just a few streamers, and a new "art station"--one side was a chalk board and the other was a dry erase board. Fast forward to the afternoon when I remember being sung "Happy Birthday" to by my family and blowing out a "2" candle on a chocolate cake.

What is your earliest memory?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...