Tuesday, April 15, 2014

An Open Letter to Mother Nature

If I have to watch it snow, I might as well do it from inside Peet's :)

This entire weekend I have found something to do outside and even got a little bit of a pre-summer glow going. Here we are on Tuesday experiencing temperatures under 40 degrees and it's SNOWING. Yeah, Mother Nature, don't think I didn't notice. It was around 80 degrees on Sunday and now it's flipping snowing. I am finding it more and more difficult to cope with the inconsistency of this weather. My immune system hasn't been completely healthy since the end of March because of this constant back and forth. I really do not remember it being anywhere near this bad last year.

It is mid-April and today I took a snowflake to the eye on the way to class. Is this you punishing me for something? What did I do and how can I earn your forgiveness in the quickest way possible? If you could, please find it in your heart to end this madness and return Pittsburgh to the beauty that it experienced this weekend. It would be very much appreciated.

<3 Ashley

Is anyone else watching snow fall right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...