Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Four Favorites: Easter


Eggs (here) Dress (here) Shoes (here) Ice Cream here

Does anyone else get as excited about Easter as I do? I mean, I am definitely not excited on the level that I was when I was younger--Easter egg hunts can get a kid seriously amped. But I do love the spring-y things that we typically see on Easter. Pastel colors, flowers, dresses, and colorful eggs all make me absolutely swoon on Easter Sunday. It also marks the end of Lent, which means we can once again indulge in all that we have given up over the past 40 days. Keep an eye on your ice cream and donuts if you do not want me to take them!

<3 Ashley

Join in with sharing what you love about Easter! You can learn about the Four Favorites linkup by clicking on the button below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...