Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Find: Jersey Boys

Image: here

Happy Friday everyone! I don't think anyone is as happy to see this weekend come as I am. This time tomorrow I will be home and hopefully at least a little unpacked! That's right...after my 8 AM final tomorrow my sophomore year of college will be over. Woo! I cannot wait to get my summer started. I already have a few things that I am looking forward to. One of those things being the release of the film, Jersey Boys. That's right! They have made a film adaptation of the Broadway musical to be released June 20th and I am probably way to excited for it. It's the music...it always gets me. Check out the trailer here! I apologize ahead of time for the fact that after watching it "Big Girls Don't Cry" will be stuck in your head for the next week. :)

<3 Ashley

Are you a Jersey Boys fan? Excited for the film?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...