Friday, April 11, 2014

Donut Mess With Me

Image: here

I know, I know...it's been pretty much the entire week. What's my excuse now?? Pretty much the same; I have been bombarded with so much work. The semester is approaching its end and my professors are under the impression that "Eh...maybe we can fit in like three more writing assignments." What a horrible idea! Anyway, that's my story. Also it has been so nice out lately that I have been spending as much time outside and off the computer as possible. It's nice to disconnect once in awhile. 

Also, my mood has been a little out of hand only to be briefly stabilized by nice temperatures. What's the matter? I willingly removed ice cream and donuts from my life for 40 days. I like to give something up for Lent despite the fact that I'm not the most religious person in the world...I try though. This year I really wanted to give up something difficult. For me that is ice cream and donuts--my blood is pretty much one part cookies and cream, one part boston cream, and one part coffee. I actually have done extraordinarily well with this too! Up until this week I had not even thought about dessert. However, Easter is so close yet so far away. I'm starting to get restless and have had increasing fantasies about dipping donuts in ice cream. Plus, I've been so stressed with all this school work that there is nothing more I want than to stress eat a pint of Cherry Garcia. I plan on staying strong though! I've already made it this far!

<3 Ashley

Is there something you've given up? How difficult has it been for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...