Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: The 70s

The view from the incline

The 70s...that is where temperatures were all weekend and it was pretty much the best weekend since Light Up Night earlier in the winter. You know it was a good weekend because I got zero school work done! Seriously, this is the last week of classes and I am so far behind it is not even funny. I am stressed but I am by no means mad at myself. Sure, I have a speech to give Wednesday that is only half written but it was worth it for what we did. Saturday my roommate and I to a trip to the Monongahela Incline to take in a daytime view of Pittsburgh and enjoy the sun with a couple of our friends from our floor. This was followed by an impromptu mid-afternoon trip to Primanti's for fries. Then we spent the time until the sunset back on campus (outside!) having a catch.

Timeflies. This man specifically was very attractive ;)

Then yesterday we had a little birthday brunch for a couple of the girls whose birthdays are a week or two after we leave Pittsburgh. Let me tell you, Double Wide Grill in SouthSide...their brunch is fantastic! I got the veggie omelet and was so beyond satisfied. My roommate and I got back to campus intent on getting work done despite the gorgeous near 80 weather when all of a sudden the guys invited us to the concert that was happening on campus. So instead of speech writing I found myself on Bigelow Boulevard waiting for Timeflies to perform. The show was fantastic and so much fun! I really don't think I could have asked for a better, incredibly non-productive weekend!

<3 Ashley

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...