Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Plan It Out v. Go With The Flow


Just when I thought the bulk of the stress of my writing assignment was done, in comes the news that we have to give an oral presentation on our issue during the last few class periods of the semester. Now, that's all well and fine; but here's a bit of perspective on how close then end of the semester is...my presentation is assigned for Monday! Yikes! Hopefully I can get my presentation done at some point this week so that my week isn't as blown as this past one was because my friends and I have started planning out our weekends before the end of the semester.

Hence the topic of today's post: planning v. live in the moment. Don't get me wrong, I love just waking up and going where the wind takes me; but I am also a big planner. We have made a list of things we want to do in the city before we all go home on the 26th (close, right?)

My question for you is...

Do you think you are more of a planner or do you predominantly go with the flow? What types of things are you more likely to plan out?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...